- 59% of people surveyed would rather search for items of interest, including work and potential retailers via
- Online sales are rising rapidly, increasing 38 percent the last quarter of 2003;
surpassing 55 billion dollars in 2003.
- As global net population increases, over half a billion people worldwide
now have internet access; majority in USA.
- Nearly 40% of all US workers (over 50 million americans) are online
while there at work.
- Over the next 5 years, internet traffic will more then double annually.
- 8 out of 10 people surveyed would rather shop online during the holidays, birthdays or regular shopping rather
than driving to the retail mall.